Are you Unreasonable?
While the following criteria reflect the kinds of companies we target as ideal candidates for our programme, we do not believe in blindly following the rules. If you don’t meet one or more of these characteristics, then convince us that you deserve a spot at our programme and apply anyway! That’s what it means to be UNREASONABLE! Please do not hesitate to contact Angela if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We’re Looking For
We typically work with high potential companies that
- Are generating annual revenues of at least $20,000
- Have a viable business model.
- Are 3-5 years old, unless there is a significant pivot/product/reason that has shifted the working/thinking of the business.
- Have a foundational team of at least 2 people in place who are capable and committed to seeing the vision and mission through.
Additionally, we look for high potential entrepreneurs who are
- Bold visionaries that are highly ambitious for what their companies can achieve in terms of revenue and impact.
- Ethical and have strong integrity.
- Hungry to learn.
- Exemplary at executing the work needed to achieve the vision and success of the company.
A selected company must be able to send a CEO or co-founder with significant decision making power in the company to attend our program. This is because real time decisions will be made over the course of the boot camp and it would be unproductive and ineffective for you, your company and our experts to come to a decision which could not be immediately implemented due to chain of command.
Your application will likely not be considered if: